Marabou Course Descriptions
Marabou Start Times
Pro/Open, All Expert, All Singlespeed Course Map
All Sport, Youth 16-18 & All Men's Novice Course Map
Women's Novice & Youth 13-15 Course Map
Youth Course Map
*The course will be pre-marked on Friday, June 8 by 5:00pm
Marabou trails will be open June 1 - June 13 from 9:00am - 7:00pm
All riders must check in at the Outfitter's Cabin and sign a waiver before using the trails. No dogs permitted, mountain biking only, no road bikes, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Marabou Waiver - all racers must have a completed waiver on file at Marabou or Parks & Rec. Questions about Marabou Trails? Call 970-879-0507
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Folding Chair or Blanket for BBQ
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW...
- A water spigot will be available at the race site for bottle/camelback refills
- Porta-Potties will be available (restrooms in Lodge will be closed)
- Under 18 yrs old MUST be accompanied by an adult rider
- All must check in at the Outfitters Cabin prior to EACH visit
- Please park in the far parking lot past the Outfitter's Cabin for pre-rides. On race day please park in the overflow parking lot near the barn.
- Please close the gates that are closed when pre-riding the course
- Horseback trail rides have the right of way, please stop and pull over
- Do not enter the signed Elk Calving areas
- No dogs are permitted on the Ranch
- Respect all users on the trails at he time of pre-riding
- Road biking is not permitted
- Be alert and prepared for all wildlife... bears, deer, elk, etc.
Thanks for participating in the Steamboat Springs Town Challenge Mountain Bike Race Series; it is a privilege to have Marabou host one of our races at this amazing location so please be respectful of the property and trails. Ride Safe & Enjoy!